6.0 Injector Pricing and Info

04stroker

Reaction score
As many of you know we have been rebuilding injectors for some time and recently got our Hartridge HA-230 flow bench in and running so we now feel comfortable to release these to the public and start selling and shipping injectors. This thread is just for the 6.0 injectors.

First of all we do NOT doing any exchange program we build injectors provided by you and you get back the same exact injectors you sent in. The problem is these spool valves are not servicable as of now and naturally wear out over time. It would not be fair to the customer for me to buy a bunch of cores and they get injectors built from 200k mile injectors when the ones they are taking out to send to me are 30k mile injectors with spool valves in great shape. That mileage is overkill but just so you get the point. Also vise versa I dont want to send out a set of 30k mile rebuilds and get back 200k mile junk cores.

So we are doing a scheduling so you can send yours in give me a estimated time of arrival and they will be built and shipped back out the door the next day. Or we can build out of Ford remans.

We have been doing ALOT of testing on the bench and in vehicles with different things. We have seen a little but not a lot of benefit on stock nozzle injectors. But we still offer them in case a customer might want to upgrade injectors nozzles down the road.

Our injectors are completely gone through brand new nozzles installed all seals and gaskets, everything torqued and cleaned very well, both springs replaced every time, polished spool valves, and then tested on our flow bench and a flow sheet sent with every set of injectors.

Here is pricing and includes shipping.

Stock rebuilds-800$

155cc/New stock nozzle-850$

175cc/New stock nozzle-900$

190cc/New stock nozzle 950$

155cc/30% nozzle- 1300$

175cc/30% or 75% nozzle- 1350$

190cc/30%, 75%, or 100% nozzle- 1400$

205cc/30%, 75%, 100%, 150% nozzle- 1450$

225cc/75%, 100%, 150% nozzle- 1550$

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask me or any of our dealers. There are dealer oppurtunitys for shops so if you are interested please PM, call or email me. We have a application I will send to you to fill out for us to look over.

Thanks, Rykan

04stroker

Reaction score
Hey Josh there are new solenoids put there but not the valve or body. They will be available sooner or later just never know when. I actually have found someone to completely rebuil them with a slightly bigger valve to fit just like new with a new oversize valve. But by the time I get it made and a new solenoid it is not cost effective versus buying a building Ford injectors if that makes sense.

04stroker

Reaction score
Absolutely Steve I appreciate it. Nothing will be sent out unless it is 100% ready to go and tested 2-3 different ways. Like I said every set is sent with a flow sheet as well.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I was up to see the new flow bench a few weeks back. Top notch facility for sure. You can't go wrong dealing with the Holder boys!

Rykan, I've got a set of injectors that needs to go to you guys early next week. I also may have found a set of seats for your other customer. Give me a call on Monday.