• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 Motor and 4R100

broncof250444

Reaction score
Going to be parting out the race truck, don't have time for it anymore with the growing shop and my little girl. Not needed to sale just looking to take a less stress off of me while increasing shop size and equipment.

I just built the motor.
Has coated pistons
RCD rods
Elite ported heads, valves and springs, push tubes.
Stage 1 cam from Elite
H-11's
Bedplate stud kit
Balance, spun, etc.

Asking $8,000

4R100 trans that is bolted to the 6.0 now, Its a stage 4 trans from Twisted Diesel with less than 200 miles on it, Has 2100 stall with every goodie you can think of including deep pan, I will include the transfer case that's needed with it and PCS controller.

Asking $6,500

Motor or trans has to be picked up or YOU arrange the shipping process.

RCD 285cc injectors built off brand new Ford units with less than 200 miles, asking $3,800.

Garrett GTX 4202R again less than 200 miles asking $2,500

Everything is still on the truck and running, working order so really not much pics to take.

JMart

Reaction score
Keep everything and I will drive the truck for you. LOL

Damn I wish I could pick this up. I guess I will just have to get you to build me one when I am done with school.
Sad to see this happen but someone will be getting a good, well built setup.

You putting a stock motor and trans in the truck to sell it?

broncof250444

Reaction score
Keep everything and I will drive the truck for you. LOL

Damn I wish I could pick this up. I guess I will just have to get you to build me one when I am done with school.
Sad to see this happen but someone will be getting a good, well built setup.

You putting a stock motor and trans in the truck to sell it?

Yea putting the stock motor and stock trans for now then going to hold on it for a little while, might just turn into a shop run around truck but who knows. I hate doing it because I was so close with it where I wanted to do it but now other issues came up family wise so wont have time to work and race anymore.

JMart

Reaction score
Yea putting the stock motor and stock trans for now then going to hold on it for a little while, might just turn into a shop run around truck but who knows. I hate doing it because I was so close with it where I wanted to do it but now other issues came up family wise so wont have time to work and race anymore.

Damn priorities. Oh well, at least you got them straight.

Let me know if you start pulling anything else off of it that I might be interested in.

Latest posts

Members online