6.0 Trans Cooler Hose Leak

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
So I have a leak on the hose running from the inline trans filter from or to the cooler on the passenger side. I found that the hose actually has a pin hole leak and is seeping fluid whenever pressurized. I have no idea where to start to find this hose. Looked on parts websites got nothing, went through alldata, nothing gets that in-depth and we know where trying to talk to someone at autozone will get you... anyone changed this hose before or a part number or something to get me going...

Its the one with the red dot of fluid forming on it... Yes theres rust, thank you CT...
Trans Cooler Leak.jpg

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Well looks like a long day at the stealership trying to figure it out. Guess I'll just settle for some nuclear grade ducktape for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
no its hard i dont know if its the to or from hose so unless Im sitting there with someone and looking at it, it seems like more trouble then its worth...

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
So if anyone ever has this issue the I went to ford the hose was $50 bucks and the parts person actually found the drawing rather easily and it was simple to order which is something I'm not used to. Part number to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online