6.0 VGT options are growing!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
IMG_20140213_120238_134_zpsrq9i0rhz.jpg

Just a little hint of what we hope to offer to the public soon. Pricing will be competitive with others on the market.

This is a 63.5mm billet. Fully rebuilt/balanced. Anything in the VGT portion showing ANY signs of wear are replaced with brand new pieces, not a single corner will be cut. Every turbo will be coated to protect and help with the under hood look, no one wants a eye sore for a "new turbo". Our profit margin will be lower than some of the current turbos on the market, just because we want the user to have the best available piece possible.

Again this is all still in testing and yes we do plan to offer larger sizes as well as stock rebuilds with billet wheels.

6.4 turbo testing is happening as we speak as well.

We are not trying to re invent the wheel what so ever. We are starting from scratch with a method behind the madness.... quality. Are there turbos out there that may possible make more power, maybe! Our goal is perfection and reliability.

Reliability is the focus!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Hopefully we will release a few other options also. We can rebuild and put a billet wheel in just about anything out there... S200,s300,s400, most garret chargers, most all OEM stuff.... ect.

loboost

Reaction score
Have you done testing vs a billet powermax and this?

sent while driving recklessly

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Our 63.5mm combined with a 10 or 13 blade is available now for open market. $975 plus your core is the current price.

Drop in replacement with no need for tuning changes. Great gains will be seen with tuning though.

Currently finishing up testing on the 64.7 and 10 blade to get that released.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
These turbos are completely rebuilt with top shelf kits, 360* thrusr bearings, fully assembly balanced and if ANY part shows ANY sign of wear, it is replaced. 1 year warranty.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Finally supposed to be getting my truck going again and I may be interested in upgrading the charger.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

I'll shoot you a PM later today. I'm sure we can take care of you. :naughty:

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
We have ordered a few of these turbos. I will update the thread once we get them installed on customers trucks. I am very excited about the quality and performance gains of these turbos. We saw nothing but happy customers at Vision's dyno day that we're running their 6.0 turbo's.