6.4 2.5 pulling truck build

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Looked back thru and couldn't find any particular specs on the build. Can you post up or pm me what it has? Mostly interested on internals. Good looking pulls btw. I miss going to pulls as Colorado doesn't have them like Ohio does. Thanks!!

gman1

Reaction score
Looked back thru and couldn't find any particular specs on the build. Can you post up or pm me what it has? Mostly interested on internals. Good looking pulls btw. I miss going to pulls as Colorado doesn't have them like Ohio does. Thanks!!

Pretty much a Midwest Diesel stage 3 motor with forged rods and pistons. If you really need more info I suggest you contact Morgan@ Midwest diesel.

krasselt21

Reaction score
What you make your knuckle guards from? Morgan there will be another one built this winter to run in Wisconsin. Picking truck up this weekend. I got questions for you and will need parts

gman1

Reaction score
What you make your knuckle guards from? Morgan there will be another one built this winter to run in Wisconsin. Picking truck up this weekend. I got questions for you and will need parts

If you are talking about the U joint shields I got them from lazersmith. They are for Dodge trucks but I made them work for my Ford.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Our first win of the season with the truck.
th_Goodells%202015_zpszcdoccva.jpg
"]
th_Goodells%202015_zpszcdoccva.jpg
[/URL]

congrats buddy so happy for you !

gman1

Reaction score
Been going through the truck addressing a few reliability issues we had our first season out, one of which was the stock master slave assembly.
Well South Bend gave me the honors of trying out the very first 6.4 ZF6 steel line master slave assembly.
IMG_20151202_154606_401-1_zpsojjdsrzm.jpg
"]
IMG_20151202_154606_401-1_zpsojjdsrzm.jpg
[/URL]

Also going to install a small fuel cooler for those hot days when Im the last puller and have to sit in line forever.
IMG_20151202_155136_146-1_zpsqbbp4cia.jpg
"]
IMG_20151202_155136_146-1_zpsqbbp4cia.jpg
[/URL]

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I'm interested in how that new slave cylinder works out. I will be buying one if it works well lol.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Been going through the truck addressing a few reliability issues we had our first season out, one of which was the stock master slave assembly.
Well South Bend gave me the honors of trying out the very first 6.4 ZF6 steel line master slave assembly.
[ATTACH=full]159035[/ATTACH]

Also going to install a small fuel cooler for those hot days when Im the last puller and have to sit in line forever.
[ATTACH=full]159036[/ATTACH]
sweet! why not a small ice box like the drag cars use for days like that?

live life full throttle

gman1

Reaction score
I'm interested in how that new slave cylinder works out. I will be buying one if it works well lol.
I dont see why it wont work well. Anything is better than the plastic crap especially with a DD clutch.
sweet! why not a small ice box like the drag cars use for days like that?

live life full throttle

This will be nice and simple. Plus there will be more ice for my beer! :pint:

Latest posts

Members online