6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

3brorce

Reaction score
Yes I know, that's why I asked wanted to here his theory
On that.

Hear my theory lol. Well, most tractors, 2.6 trucks(cummins) have a hand throttle with a stiff cable(mechanical) that you bump with your hand and it stays as no constant pressure is needed to depress it.... I am sure you can chop the pedal like that but no reason too. Didnt think I would have to explain myself on that one wow.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Loose at the 360' yeah. Other than that I just didn't have any competition.

That's the hardest part about setting a sled for diesel trucks. There's no such thing as a "stock" truck, then you get to the higher classes and struggle to get a good show with the mix of real trucks and wannabes. Yours is definitely part of the "real" category.

3.0 still require DOT tires? Hard to tell from the video, but it almost looked like you didn't have a whole lot of ground speed like I'm used to seeing (also watching on my phone).

Reaction score
Well since I have some down time before scheids, the hx60 got sent off for some freshening up and upgrades. So I put the hx82 on and finished the piping.

pumu9y3y.jpg

4ymysyby.jpg

7ataqu6e.jpg

ypunene8.jpg

Also put a new slave and master cylinder in since the old one didn't like the new triple disk. Couldn't hold it on the line just started walking out at 4500. This one feels better.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Killed it after 4 years of hell the bottom end let go. And guess what, Mr Morgan was at the end the track waiting to high five me haha

That sucks but really you can't complain after 4 years. That's really impressive for the abuse it took. I'm sure it's going to be better than ever if you build her up again. And hey what are friends for haha damn Morgan!

Latest posts

Members online