6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
No it ran bad. Clutch wouldn't disengage. Couldn't get over 4000 rpm.... And they don't run in my class.... Had the clutch not been a piece of sh* t I don't think anything would have touched it.

Reaction score
It's a triple disk. It's not the clutch itself's fault. The clutch was doing what it was supposed to do. The master and slave cylinder are the problem. I've been fighting the pedal trying to keep the clutch from taking off to soon. In the video you can tell it starts engaging way too early and loading the engine before I could get enough rpm to light the charger. Need to leave at 5500 minimum with the 3.0 charger. We left at 4000 last night..... No bueno.

Reaction score
cant go with a centrifical?

live life full throttle

Mine is to an extent. If you don't hold it down it will go on it's own. Most of the time too early. And that's the problem. Unlike the cummins and duramax, we do not have the luxury of having everything already figured out and ready to bolt on sitting on the shelf. We have to build things and try to make things work. The fact I got a triple disc is pretty cool IMO. That was a big step forward. Now we just have to make it all work together.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Mine is to an extent. If you don't hold it down it will go on it's own. Most of the time too early. And that's the problem. Unlike the cummins and duramax, we do not have the luxury of having everything already figured out and ready to bolt on sitting on the shelf. We have to build things and try to make things work. The fact I got a triple disc is pretty cool IMO. That was a big step forward. Now we just have to make it all work together.
to an extent? is it a weighted centrifical or just a lever tripple disc?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online