6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Awesome job Morgan! Way to represent!

Now find/make some good flowing heads for that thing!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

fordman2121

Reaction score
Really was a shame on how bad that track was! At least u didn't break like almost all of the dmaxs. Wish I would have got a chance to talk to u and meet you.

87jumpy

Reaction score
I got a crappy video from Friday ill load later... track went to hell as the pull went later. Track side for qualifying looked like death valley by the end on Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Great job man glad it held together and it did really good for a truck that you just got going most of the trucks there have been running the same set up and truck for years so my hats off to you on this man

big johnson

Reaction score
Very nice pulls Morgan!!! You have a lot of TLC in that pickup and it shows with how it pulls. It can only get better from here. Do you have anymore plans up for the engine at this time?

On a side note. is there a cummins in Corey Omps 97 Ford?

Yes Corey has a cummins he pretty much dominates the pulls out our way but hopefully won't next year 😉 sorry to go off topic. Your truck is very impressive man I would love to see it run in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
I will be pulling some more this year. There's a few good pulls coming up. Ill hit a few of them up. In the mean time I am putting my game plans together for next years season.

And yeah, I was working on getting a go pro set up but I ran outta time.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I will be pulling some more this year. There's a few good pulls coming up. Ill hit a few of them up. In the mean time I am putting my game plans together for next years season.

And yeah, I was working on getting a go pro set up but I ran outta time.

If you don't eat a engine every pull, you will never beat anyone!! LOL

slow poke

Reaction score
Just wondering if you have hit anymore pulls lately. I have been following this thread all summer and enjoy seeing a 6.4 compete with the big boys. Thanks and good luck going forward with this project.

87jumpy

Reaction score
We haven't pulled since scheid. Been doing a few little changes. Will be pulling again tonight. There's a big money pull down south. Ill post up more later.

Bringing it to Calhoun?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

fordman2121

Reaction score
We had some good trucks last night at Roanoke, IN. The 2.6s weren't supposed to be there but ITPA had them come we invited the 3.0s other wise I would have said something to you about it.

Latest posts

Members online