6.4 did work

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Lol i was thinkin the same thing. I might try and find a set of 34.5 casing super scoops to better match the rear. Stuff gets expensive though

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
37/22s in the front.
No events. Ive been dragging diesels there for a while and figured Id get in the paddles so all my buddies got them to.
I already have a set of fronts for it but Im debating whether to put them on the truck. I have a feeling it would go boom in the front end. haha.

YOLO LOL

In all seriousness, like Jason(?)'s quote in his sig says, "If it ain't broke, add power till it is!" In this case, your current problem is traction.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Let me know Erik. Im a dealer for extremetireonline.com. find a set of slicks and have skat trak right in cali make them for ya as well. Youll want 36" casings with your power. Im runnin 22 staggered scoops with the comp paddle. Its 2" tall. I spin them with ease

compromised

Reaction score
It was nice meeting you. I wish we would have crossed paths in the dunes so I could have laid the smack down on you and that bad ass truck of yours!!!!!!!LOL.....JK
Waiting for the videos!!!!!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Haha. Good meeting you to. Same here. The voucher situation sucked this year. First time i put that into someone elses hands and thats the last time. I might go to the actual dragway and run the truck soon. Well have to meet there soon

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
37/22s in the front.
No events. Ive been dragging diesels there for a while and figured Id get in the paddles so all my buddies got them to.
I already have a set of fronts for it but Im debating whether to put them on the truck. I have a feeling it would go boom in the front end. haha. I by far have the biggest set out there on the rear though. everyone is running 33 casings and I run a 36 casing.

so get a hold of that rock solid performance in ceder springs that i told you about and tell them what axle you have and they will make a set of chromoly shafts and put a truetrac in with them....

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I was hoping to be done with the truck but im thinkin nozzles and elites parts pump if it ever comes out. Cmon elite lol. I dont think paddles are really needed on the front. Ill see what i can find and see what it costs for some shafts.

BK39

Reaction score
Waiting to see the video......

Off topic, but weren't you kicking around the idea of a 6.0 in the dodge? Whatever happened with that?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im tryin to get this dude to email them. Yes i was and still am. Thinkin of waiting till winter. I now have a motor. Just need a trans and some time

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I was hoping to be done with the truck but im thinkin nozzles and elites parts pump if it ever comes out. Cmon elite lol. I dont think paddles are really needed on the front. Ill see what i can find and see what it costs for some shafts.

Don't worry about paddles in the front. If there is a decent off road tire that ia pretty much the same size you should be good to go.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Ya. It hooks up pretty good. Definately puts ya in the seat on the sand. Thats sayin somethin i guess lol

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I had my doubt about running paddles when you first posted up, but I gotta admit, its looks BAAAAAAD!!!!! Video please sir!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.