6.4 Heads (other options other then ford)

Moremph

Reaction score
I know their is new castings for the 6.0 available from the aftermarket. Does anyone know of anybody supplying 6.4 heads other then ford

Thanks Travis

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I know their is new castings for the 6.0 available from the aftermarket. Does anyone know of anybody supplying 6.4 heads other then ford

Thanks Travis

With the aftermarket 6.0 just coming out, recently ( last 2ish years.) i would say 6.4 should be soon. But ihave used those heavy duty casted aftermarket 6.0s, an you can feel a reduction in power. The intake runners are noticeably smaller due to the extra material to make them stronger.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
But you should be able to port the hell out of them though right?

If you wanted them to ported like a stock head your going to get the weakness that follows... There is extra material added to give them the strength.

Still haven't found an aftermarket casting that we felt ran very good on the truck.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If your just going to port them, just buy a ford head, and save a **** ton of time.

a_moore

Reaction score

Thanks Travis

Check west racing heads. Billet aluminun water jacketed.

Attachments

• $_3-2.jpg
    $_3-2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 86
  • $_3-1.jpg
    $_3-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 88

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yes they are Kyle.

He's literally just trying to liquidate the inventory he tried to stick Chad with at this point

hes trying to sell them on ebay. Been on there for awhile. Whoever does buy them will be one pissed off sob. My biggest question, how can he sell them even for the money hes trying for now knowing when someone buys these that they wont be looking for him?

He has to know that it wont end well...

Here's the bay link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-0-6-4-Pow...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c4c0918dd&vxp=mtr

Radioflyer

Reaction score

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i just sent him a msg, asking if he was gauranteeing that those heads fit..

Latest posts

Members online