6.4 injector nozzles

04stroker

Reaction score
Just so you guys know we do carry 6.4 injector nozzles not just 6.0 stuff. We have 6.4 nozzles in stock including the new 15% nozzle! This nozzle is not a stock one we have bought and extrude honed to 15% it is actuall manufactured as a 15% nozzle at the factory. We have several sets in stock let me know if you would like any.

Rykan

04stroker

Reaction score
We will be finding out shortly I really think they should I have had stock healthy fuel systems support 30's not often but I have seen it. So I really think it will support a 15% nozzle.

B585Ford

Reaction score
We will be finding out shortly I really think they should I have had stock healthy fuel systems support 30's not often but I have seen it. So I really think it will support a 15% nozzle.

My truck?

B585Ford

Reaction score
I haven't got a chance to see if I maintain at a PW of 2.2-2.3, but I can say I am really impressed with the spool up improvements. Matt's working on some tunes for me right now so I am really excited to see what he can do.
Rykan,
You get to drive a lot more 6.4s than me....is it my head or does this setup spool noticeably quicker than the old setup and/or stockers with a tuner?

04stroker

Reaction score
Even with the 76 atmo yours seems to spool faster than stock or just as fast as stock and defnitley spools better than your old setup without nozzles. Egt's are still crazy good too after the nozzles.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Even with the 76 atmo yours seems to spool faster than stock or just as fast as stock and defnitley spools better than your old setup without nozzles. Egt's are still crazy good too after the nozzles.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure it wasnt in my head. I know for a fact I am running cooler cause going up Rt 50 which I travel all the time, in the same gear, same speed, I was almost 100 degrees cooler than before and that was in 85 degree ambient temps.
FYI: Matt already got me new tunes and I just contacted yesterday evening and had them by morning. Was too busy before work to load them, but looking forward to seeing how they do.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Thanks, just wanted to make sure it wasnt in my head. I know for a fact I am running cooler cause going up Rt 50 which I travel all the time, in the same gear, same speed, I was almost 100 degrees cooler than before and that was in 85 degree ambient temps.
FYI: Matt already got me new tunes and I just contacted yesterday evening and had them by morning. Was too busy before work to load them, but looking forward to seeing how they do.
You gonna take that thing to a track? I'd be really interested in what it'll run with your setup!

B585Ford

Reaction score
Matt's skills are unbelievable...this thing has no smoke down low and it didn't seem to affect spool-up. There is very little smoke at 1500 RPM at WOT as the turbos are lighting and that completely goes away when the turbo is lit (about 1800 RPM) in 5th gear.

Members online

No members online now.