6.4 MANIFOLDS **NEW NUMBERS**

Reaction score
I hope the up pipes for the 6.0L come with v band connections on all the ends.

YES, The 6.0 will have V-band on all 3 connections

I doubt these can be put on cab on Lol Wow wat a difference.

You're right!! NOT a chance! But worth the effort!

if they had a set that had a built in 90 with a vband i would be interested in trying a set on the drag truck.

If you look at the stock 6.0 Manifolds you'll see left and right are different so we chose to do the manifolds with the exit the way they are so we only needed one manifold for both sides. Saves money and time producing them.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
If it saves money then pm me a price on some hahaha. Seriously though how much are these.

Reaction score
The manifolds are $1000.00 to your door. Production time is a couple weeks at least. We are taking preorders by PM so send me your Name and contact info. I'll collect payment info AFTER we get them in hand. They will be first come first served.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
No thanks. I dont have a couple weeks to wait on fab. Im building up pipes right now lol. Not a bad deal though.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Why not build a elbow that will bolt to the manifolds and then have a stock type 6.0 up pipe connection on the other end ? That way you could use the same one for both the 6.4 and the 6.0 without the 6.0 guys needing new up pipes, the 6.4's need better up pipes any way.

Reaction score
I found another run slightly better. Zoomed it in to see differences

92 RWHP 250FT/LB WOW

ManifoldDyno.jpg

For you numbers guys,how about this?

Since it's common knowledge that it takes 7,460 Hampsters to equal 1 Horsepower we will use the formula of 7460:1.

92 Horsepower X 7,460 = 686,320 Hampster power. NOW THAT"S A SERIOUS GAIN!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the manifolds will deliver a very sharp hard kick to the ass of your single and scream into it's ear MOVE!!!!
It may be a little traumatized the first time.

LOL YES!!!!!

Steed (Leen?) beat me to it, but anything that makes your exhaust path more efficient will help your single. It'll help compounds in the same way. More efficient exhaust = more energy transferred to the turbine(s).

YES!!

Reaction score
What he said... Are these with your up pipes too? And what are we looking at for those?

The manifolds are $1000.00 shipped. The up pipes will be determined once we get the final versions finished so please be patient. I'm anticipating release of those by end of march.

Reaction score
How do you think they perform compared to ported 6.0 manifolds?
Compared to the ported 6.0 manifolds,I'm sure they will eclipse them. Although the gains wont be quite as dramatic as the 6.4 manifold comparison because the 6.0 manifolds are way better stock than the 6.4.

Even if you get half the gain as the 6.4 manifolds did it'll be extreme!!

Latest posts

Members online