• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 Part

WYO7.3

Reaction score
I made a previous thread but cleaned out the garage and found some other stuff I'm looking to sell. I will ship anything on your dime. I'm located at 82520 make me an offer on all the items.

-Lariat chrome grille

-Some form or factory grill inserts painted black they have fuel off road emblems on them

-Tan factory pillar with handle and hardware

-h&s dash mount or bully dog I believe it is painted to match king ranch interior it's not the silver more of a brown

-Factory intake horn with xdp blocker plate includes hardware and all sensors functioning when removed

-The majority of a 5" exhaust was cut under the cab (ccsb) has a 7" pypes tip welded on it's all welded up maybe harder to ship would be perfect to swap up to a 5" exhaust.

Like I said make an offer! PM me not looking to make a killing just need a clean garage.

WYO7.3

Reaction score
a8uje7yq.jpg

y7e6yvyd.jpg

ygaje5a4.jpg

WYO7.3

Reaction score
The inserts were given to me from a friend. I can't find any info on them. I think he may have made them

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.