• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 Parts Forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm doing the build on my motor and want to get rid of some things i don't think ill need or want to change after its apart

Its mainly a feeler right now because the motor isnt out yet and i dont want to say ill sell something to someone without being able to give them a set date on when it'll be ready to send to them...all parts are plus shipping

Black CFM w. 1 Port and adapter plate...220 (New is 310)

Dirty Diesel cold side pipe...200 (New 300)

S&B CAI...180 (New 280)

Elite Diesel EGR Delete w/ wastegate and stainless downpipe, everything included, I will buy new coolant plugs and exhaust blocker plates from Elite, that part is staying on my truck 1300 (New 1780)

Fully built 5r110 with SunCoast converter...Was built by Elite originally, and has around 5000 miles on it it is currently apart at a very reputable local shop getting cleaned out, totally refreshed, having the billet intermediate (Canadian Version) installed because the OEM snapped...The only reason I'm selling the trans is i'd like to switch to the PowerFlyte:naughty:

Id like to try to keep the trans sale semi local for shipping reasons, if someone is interested that is farther away though im willing to split shipping costs
--Trans Has
----Billet intermediate, Billet Input, Billet Low/Reverse Hub, Billet Overdrive Planet, and Machined for extra clutches
---I'd like to see around 6000 for the trans(have over 7000 into it)

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
I'm interested in a lot of your stuff. Text me at 7405904566 if it would be easier.

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Bump, have interest in the Cold Side Pipe, Intake, and EGR Delete...

Dont be afraid to make offers...the worst i can say is no

bigastrk

Reaction score
I would like a go at the cold side pipe if possible. I have money ready to send via paypal if the other deal falls through. PM me your paypal info if the other deal falls through. Thanks

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I would like a go at the cold side pipe if possible. I have money ready to send via paypal if the other deal falls through. PM me your paypal info if the other deal falls through. Thanks

will do, Thanks

BUMP

Jhaddox

Reaction score
just did some quick math, trans is just over 20% off of the retail valve for being used for 5000 miles

gman1

Reaction score
Does the trans have a regular Suncoast converter or the HD? What stall?

Last edited:

bigastrk

Reaction score
I would love to get that rans from ya but 6k is way to far out of my price range. Its a fair price just can't swing it right now. Trade you a couple turbos and some cash for it? lol

Any word on that cold side pipe yet?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I would love to get that rans from ya but 6k is way to far out of my price range. Its a fair price just can't swing it right now. Trade you a couple turbos and some cash for it? lol

Any word on that cold side pipe yet?

the cold side pipe and Intake are sold, meeting up to sell them this weekend

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Bump on the CFM with the adapter plate, the Elite EGR delete with a gate and pre-welded stainless downpipe and Trans

Everything is off the truck and ready to ship. Pics to come later today

gman1

Reaction score
Bump on the CFM with the adapter plate, the Elite EGR delete with a gate and pre-welded stainless downpipe and Trans

Everything is off the truck and ready to ship. Pics to come later today

Wheres the pics? :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online