• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 ported fuel rails

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
I pulled my ported fuel rails out last week and have no use for them. They were on my truck for about 5 months. I do not need any cores. Not sure what these are worth since its cheap to send in stock rails and have them ported. I know its close to 600 bucks if you dont have cores. Asking $275

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
Rail pressure will hold fine at WOT with stock pump and injectors. I only had drivability issues cruising at around 55 mph

strokin20

Reaction score
I'm running elites stage 2 rails on my truck and I can maintain 23.5k on my idp extreme x and Gearhead race tune. My truck also has 187k miles on it.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I know you havent had them off but a few weeks, but do you know if the tuning has been updated to fix this issue yet?

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
I dont think it can be fixed with tuning. I emailed a ton of logs and tried at least 5 custom tunes from gearhead with no luck. I was told even if you could get the tuning spot on to correct it that once the hpfp aged and got weaker the issue would return. The pump seems to have a hard time controlling both volume and pressure with the ported rails. The issue would get better with a milder tune and go away with a tune close to stock power

strokin20

Reaction score
Did you notice if your cruising rp was higher? Mines usually around 10-12k while cruising at 70 after installation of my ported rails. Who's rails were you running if you don't mind me asking? I've run spartan Gearhead and idp tunes and ive never noticed anything like the problems you had.

Latest posts

Members online