6.4 single turbo kit

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Looking at the pictures it looks like it was moved to the divers side up pipe. But also looks like you can leave it in the stock location too.

Reaction score
Yeah his already had the ebp tube relocated. That's not a part of the kit. But does make it easier to work on. But really you wouldn't need it once changing to a single setup. Just use it for monitoring purposes.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
going single turbo is looking better and better the more I look at them. the pure simplicity of the kit, easy turbo swapping and the fact you can easily get at the HPFP and oil cooler are really pushing me towards this. the compounds are nice and all, but are a PITA to swap cab on and mucho $$$$$ compared to a single

Crack85

Reaction score
going single turbo is looking better and better the more I look at them. the pure simplicity of the kit, easy turbo swapping and the fact you can easily get at the HPFP and oil cooler are really pushing me towards this. the compounds are nice and all, but are a PITA to swap cab on and mucho $$$$$ compared to a single

Common on Brandon, what's the second kids college fund...we already know the first kids own is in the Evo lol!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Common on Brandon, what's the second kids college fund...we already know the first kids own is in the Evo lol!

hahaha, yeah when he asks why he cant go to college, i'm gonna have to do the "come on son" walk with him and bring him down to the garage!.... "you see son, its kind of a funny story..." LOLLOL

3brorce

Reaction score
Damn I love the sound of a single. I will wait for a cast s467.7 option to be unveiled to get too excited lol.

Latest posts

Members online