6.4 stacking lightbars in the bumper

johnp115

Reaction score
dumb question but... has anyone seen a temp increase with running the light bars? i want to run one in the bumper and one full length behind the grill. just scared that ill block to much air flow

Nope because its not like the wind that its blocking is going to disappear, itll just push more wind over and under the bar as long as there is space and its not 100% sealed off, which its not even close to being.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
that curved one would be badass if it was 50" or so. think it would be sweet mounted on the front bumper and curve with it

johnp115

Reaction score
that curved one would be badass if it was 50" or so. think it would be sweet mounted on the front bumper and curve with it

They do make different sizes, the 30inch would be perfect for the grille of a 05-07 6.0. Wondering what that 3 row would look like in the bumper or if that would just be too much.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about leaving their lower valance on and cutting a slot in it and mounting these light bars down there? Just a thought, would think that it would really put the light on the road so to speak.

smcox1

Reaction score
There was a red 6.7 and he had a 40" or 50" mounted below the bumper like that and a 50" on the roof. I will see of I can find the picture.

Latest posts

Members online