6.4L Tune Release 3.02

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Eric. Im gonna send my tuner in for the update. First time doing so. What do i need to include? Do u need the cable with the tuner? I will ship tonight. Anybody can probably answer this whos done it before. Thanks guys

6.4stroke

Eric. Im gonna send my tuner in for the update. First time doing so. What do i need to include? Do u need the cable with the tuner? I will ship tonight. Anybody can probably answer this whos done it before. Thanks guys

All he needs is ur tuner. U can leave a tune on ur truck for the down time. Just send the tuner. Also write down what u want and write down ur phone number on a peice of paper throw that in with ur tuner. Nxt day it out to innovative they will receive ur tuner when they do they will call u and make sure they got everything u wanted. They will ask ur credit card info and address then they will nxt day it to u.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Nice. Imnot runnin his tunes now so ill just ground it to him. Thats awesome. Thanks for the help. Ryan

Wayne

Reaction score
How much for your update since I have the 3.01. Pm me if need be. Thanks. I would love to have good street manners on x race.

3brorce

Reaction score
All he needs is ur tuner. U can leave a tune on ur truck for the down time. Just send the tuner. Also write down what u want and write down ur phone number on a peice of paper throw that in with ur tuner. Nxt day it out to innovative they will receive ur tuner when they do they will call u and make sure they got everything u wanted. They will ask ur credit card info and address then they will nxt day it to u.

What do they need the credit card info for if you are getting updated from 3.01? All you have to is for shipping correct? How many tunes will you have now in the preloaded section? 6-tow, street, x-street, xmild, x race, xtreme x? Write down what you want in terms of a tune?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If it has been like his previous updates, they are free. But since emailing is now an option, my guess is a nominal fee, if you don't need updated software etc.

6.4stroke

Alrite let me get this straightened out. If you have a sct and want innovative tunes. ok you send ur tuner to them. while doing so u tell them what u want on a peice of paper example i want the 5 tune package and u kno give them ur phone number. once they recieve the tuner they well call u and get ur credit card information.its 399 dollars for the package. If you got a innovative emailed tune write that done and they will give u credit for that tune. emailed tunes are 100 dollars if i recall correctly so instead of 399 it would be 299 only for those if u got a emailed tune prior too getting the 5 tune packge. now that eric is bringing out the xtreme x tune im not sure if hes going to charge a little more. guys with the 3.01 version. this update will be free to u guys and be available threw email. i take it theres going to be a additional charge for xtreme x tune. guys that are running a earlier version i take it have to pay alittle for this update.if u guys have anymore questions email innovative

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
i just check and i have the 3.01 update and can i run a custom tune while u date the tuner...
thanks,

3brorce

Reaction score
If it has been like his previous updates, they are free. But since emailing is now an option, my guess is a nominal fee, if you don't need updated software etc.

Hopefully you got the new update for DPC haha. Anyone know anything new about this new update?

Latest posts

Members online