08 ECLB 2wd sold

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh but 6.4 bumpers on obs, now.
mavahyre.jpg

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

Would have to see this from straight on the front and gel. The side. I have a feeling it doesn't line up at all. Or look good. From any angle except the one in the picture.

59fordcummins

Reaction score
Personally I like the 6.7 bumper on the 6.0, not my favorite, but I do like it, LOVE the grill you made. The 6.4 bumper on the OBS, in the pic I really like that too but I'd want to see it in person. I'm just curious about the 6.7 bumper on the 6.4 because I like modifying these pickups like the rest of you, but I don't have the coin to go buy a fusion or road armor bumper, and I'm picky enough idk how much I trust myself to fab up my own so I'm trying figure out a cheaper option haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Save your money then. Doesn't make sense to replace your factory bumper w/ one that wasn't made for it and doesn't offer you anything(other than being "different" than save for a road armor or fusion. The money you're spending on a 6.7 bumper, paint and the bracket, and however you fill the gap in could be saved for a HD replacement.

IMO, the 6.4 bumper is the best, you can install a light bar and keep the factory fogs and hooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J_dog

Reaction score
Is it possible to put a 6.7 front clip on a 6.4. And if so how costly can it be and where would I go to be able to order it or have it done.

Latest posts