6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Yep no guy likes grenades.....under a hood or under a skirt LOL

On a side note CFD should go making turbo kits for drones or paper planes...everyone wants them to blow up anyways

Fantom

Reaction score
Just joined the ORG to follow the CFD gong-show, CFD just doesn't know when to quit!! On a positive note, I think the right message about those guys is getting through.

They'll just cry to the mods that everyone is picking on them and report posts. That's how I got banned a couple months back. LOL

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Just to add fuel to the fire.

There 30 day refund comes with a 25% restock fee too. lol

http://www.confederatediesel.com/refund-of-items.html

WTF how are they gonna have a restock fee with a small scale bootleg ass operation like that? What does it take you a whole day to put piping back on shelves and sort thru fittings? Our lumber business is way more of a clusterf*** and there are 100s of types of materials CONSTANTLY being brought back for customer credit and put back in stock, and we still manage to keep everything clean and customers happy, give them full credit and EVEN go to job sites and pissant tons of material by hand back onto the truck(instead of chasing them off with restock fees) much less get all the deliveries out for the day, that's what you pay employees for....to work! If we charged those fees I guarantee you the word would spread quicker than STDs and we'd go out of business.....

Fast6.0 that pic is the most half ass thing I've seen all week so far LOL:D

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
I found the description of the refund too funny. What a bunch of idiots.
aqu4uda9.jpg

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Flat out lie, you and I both know it. It was rushed because the truck was shoved on the backburner at some ford store and after 4 months I called and was like: "hey guys.. About my truck..." And then you had to slam it together. We agreed on a date I would pick it up, a month before

I'm not interested in having a pissing match here, it was crap, it's coming off, move along.. Custom Auto is going to do the turbos, frozen boost, etc... And in the slim chance something doesn't quite go 100% I'm sure they won't try and pin it on the customer.

Thanks for your extra care and concern

**facebook triple LIKE***

Oh and referencing my business again, think about if someone is building a million dollar house.....special ordered a **** load of Hi performance solar cooling type windows with wood frames and to make it more complicated EXACT size windows instead of nominal sized ones....(this normally takes 3 weeks at most to get made and shipped)... Imagine if CFD was the homeowner and had a deadline to move in because they sold their other house and have a closing or move out date... Imagine if we put the order off for even more than a month or half assed our way around ordering them and not looking through proper sizes and ufactors......the end result windows or wrong or late...the framer gets pissed, the architect gets pissed, the interior trim and cabinet guy pissed, the tile and stone guy pissed, etc etc etc...the deadlines here and house isn't finished...all the contractors had to reschedule or just gave up. The homeowner has to eat all costs relating to the huge screw up...that would be Dan in this case and I honestly feel sorry for the guy.......how would YOU feel CFD if you were Dan....take a step into his shoes for once and realize what a half ass job done to a truck feels like...

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Why so they can ride a bicycle down the track LOL

Number one in the bicycle scorpion mod. Here at CFD we will out fit your sweet 2 wheel ride with the latest in 6.7 badges and stickers. If you want to feel the power in the pedals call us today.

Learning about TDI's.

3brorce

Reaction score
I was pretty surprised when I saw a 6.4 at Scheid that had both a MPD banner and a CFD banner, I thought hmm. More than certain it ran down the strip but didnt catch what it ran or who's truck it is.

Elliott

Reaction score
There's quite a battle over on the ORG, dude there ( more than likely a CFD puke under a different alias) is putting down Tadd and Elite as well as some other reputable companies. Trying to deflect, can't believe the goings-on, surprised it isn't locked down yet.

Lysons

Reaction score
Oh my God.
Reading the **** on CompD and the ORG, I just can't help but laugh.
These CFD guys truly have something wrong with them.....Maybe their auntie and mom are the same person....?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.