6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Built 6.7

Reaction score
If you guys enjoy the fender exhaust you're going to really enjoy the old-skool hood stack the truck is getting.( The fender exhaust was my idea and was temporary) I really appreciate people posting my Facebook pictures on this website. If you would like to post something you're more than welcome to post my old set up that one of your fine sponsors made for me, or will that get deleted? Perks of sponsoring on this form I'm assuming. I make the decisions on that vehicle.

BlueOx

Reaction score
If you guys enjoy the fender exhaust you're going to really enjoy the old-skool hood stack the truck is getting.( The fender exhaust was my idea and was temporary) I really appreciate people posting my Facebook pictures on this website. If you would like to post something you're more than welcome to post my old set up that one of your fine sponsors made for me, or will that get deleted? Perks of sponsoring on this form I'm assuming. I make the decisions on that vehicle.

Lmao, we don't need any input from the peanut gallery junior. Please just do yourself a favor and sit this one out bub

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Strokin6.4

Reaction score

They must have done something right... your motor is still running unlike most trucks with cfd turbo and tuning.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Sorry but I had to see their website. And check this out on their 6.7 turbo kit disclaimer!
Untitled (2).jpg

WoodBoy

Reaction score
What are they wanting to do? Show a loss of business and try to sue the forums LMAO. Can we say freedom of speech and freedom of opinion! I think a judge would probably join the forum and add to it

WoodBoy

Reaction score

Do you remember the thread you made about "when picking a good company...." ? You made the Original Post correct?

The very very very first response was this "pics of said work please?"
I don't remember ever seeing the first pic.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

I really wish you people would leave me out of this.

The only people that talk about you, is you. News flash: nobody cares

Wayne

Reaction score
I really wish you people would leave me out of this.

You're in it whether you like it or not. Disappointing doesn't even begin to describe what is being done to your truck :( while it wasn't perfect for dpc, it was a lot nicer as a complete package than anything I've seen up to that point. I don't care to understand more than I do about the falling out between you and SPE, but what they did was 1,000,000 times better than the hack setup you've got now. I'm also blown away :eek: that you have a fender stack. Even more to the point, I can't believe you'd claim it as your idea. Why even do it temporary? Are you in a rush to make an event, or something critical, or are you just impatient, and don't mind scabbing junk together on what was once a really nice truck?

You've got a lot of potential with that truck, Matt, but you're tying your own noose by associating with those clowns. Good luck to you and your truck. You'll need more than usual to pull out of this mess.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
What is sad is he is going to let a hack job take over and create a mess that they cant fix. Then they will need a real shop to fix it and no shop is going to want anything to do with it

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
You're in it whether you like it or not. Disappointing doesn't even begin to describe what is being done to your truck :( while it wasn't perfect for dpc, it was a lot nicer as a complete package than anything I've seen up to that point. I don't care to understand more than I do about the falling out between you and SPE, but what they did was 1,000,000 times better than the hack setup you've got now. I'm also blown away :eek: that you have a fender stack. Even more to the point, I can't believe you'd claim it as your idea. Why even do it temporary? Are you in a rush to make an event, or something critical, or are you just impatient, and don't mind scabbing junk together on what was once a really nice truck?

You've got a lot of potential with that truck, Matt, but you're tying your own noose by associating with those clowns. Good luck to you and your truck. You'll need more than usual to pull out of this mess.

Wayne are you serious...... cfd fab a downpipe to bolt to an existing exhaust?! A fender and now hood stack is the ONLY option lmao

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Reaction score
They tried to talk me into a fender stack when we discusses a twin option... I was like naw
"Fu*****k that" then they said "hood stack"

How about a different shop. Hahaha

Latest posts

Members online