• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 duel fueler kit

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
so i have a duel fueler kit for a 6.7 that I'm trying to sell ..it is brand new never been put on ..i had the pulley and the mounting plate powder costed white ..i want 2900 obo for the kit and local pick up is a must would drive a hour or so on weekends ..located in east houston tx call or text if interested 850-843-1460

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 220

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
Do you mind me asking why you're selling it?

I am putting my turbo on the back burner for a little while. So I figured someone could get a good deal on this till I'm ready to do my set up .. But it doesn't hurt my feelings if it doesn't sell I will just hold on to it till I get the turbo kit

Reaction score
Ok, I just wanted to make sure you weren't disappointed in the kit or anything. Making sure I have happy customers!

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
Ok, I just wanted to make sure you weren't disappointed in the kit or anything. Making sure I have happy customers!

Definitely not a disappointed customer .. I have a few h&s parts and can't wait till I get y'all's turbo kit .. Just got a few things that have to come first is all .. Thanks for all the great products yall make to

Reaction score
Thank you for being a great customer. Please keep us in mind when you are in the position to build again and if there is anything I can do in the meantime to help you out, please don't hesitate to ask.

HighPSI

Reaction score
Thank You

Thanks for the kit and being so accommodating. Great guy to deal with. I received the item quickly and exactly as described.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.