6.7 egr delete help!!

DieselP814

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help. A friend of mine bought a 6.7 powerstroke with h&s mini maxx and dpf delete. We just installed a egr delete kit and now we are having manifold absolute pressure code P0107 and the boost gauge in the cluster is pegged and the gauge in the mini maxx isn't working. I believe it's a newer version mini maxx, Any help would be greatly appreciated

jordan572

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help. A friend of mine bought a 6.7 powerstroke with h&s mini maxx and dpf delete. We just installed a egr delete kit and now we are having manifold absolute pressure code P0107 and the boost gauge in the cluster is pegged and the gauge in the mini maxx isn't working. I believe it's a newer version mini maxx, Any help would be greatly appreciated

The tuner is capable of removing the dpf, and egr right? It is a race tuner?

DieselP814

Reaction score
Yeah it is a race tuner dpf has been removed for awhile. After checking the map sensor making sure it was alright. I was messing around with the plugs to the ECM up on the firewall or whatever that controller is and it started working so he must have a loose connection in the plugs or something. Had it working road tested it can back was running fine then started acting up again. Messed with the plugs again and it went away. Something is real sketchy with them Connections. Thanks for the input fellas

Cratos

Reaction score
will just tuning off and unplugging the egr (In till I have time to delete) HURT /HELP ANYTHING? .I won't have the delete parts (dpf & egr) in till next week ( have the tuner)

Mpoage

Reaction score
I have the tuner

If you have removed the dpf then you can run the high sulphur tuning and can just unplug the egr stuff until your delete kit gets here and you will be fine. But you can not run high sulphur tuning with the dpf still intact.

Chris.v

Reaction score
You can but you will not be able to drive or start the truck. Once you delete the egr you have to have the dpf removed in order to run an off road tune.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online