6.7 Single Turbo Kit Lead Times?

lorendiesel6.4

Reaction score
I have a buddy from eastern PA with a '11 F450 that ordered a kit from you guys about 3 weeks ago when his stocker blew up. I told him to go with MPD or you guys and he chose you since your kit was about $1000 cheaper. He has called you a couple times wanting a straight answer on lead time because his brothers '12 F250 just can't handle being hooked to a 12horse trailer 100% of the time. Not calling you out, he just wants his 450 back on the road.

SPE

Reaction score
I have a buddy from eastern PA with a '11 F450 that ordered a kit from you guys about 3 weeks ago when his stocker blew up. I told him to go with MPD or you guys and he chose you since your kit was about $1000 cheaper. He has called you a couple times wanting a straight answer on lead time because his brothers '12 F250 just can't handle being hooked to a 12horse trailer 100% of the time. Not calling you out, he just wants his 450 back on the road.

I'm sorry if the person you spoke to told you it'd be quick. We've got about 40+ kits we are working on getting out. We are doing our best to get them out as quickly as possible but refuse to jeopardize quality for quantity. All of them are built off a mock up engine so they literally fit perfectly when they arrive. The turbo is even clocked to fit.

SPE

Reaction score

I'm also not sure why this is just showing up now for us to see. I now realize this is from December & I apologize for the delayed response.
-Amy

Members online

No members online now.