6.7 single turbo review

stacked6.7

Reaction score
So last friday I lost my turbo on my 2011 with Mini Maxx, exhaust, intake and dpf block off plates. I've decided to take my truck to Confederate diesel tomarrow and am going to write a review of everything. This will include customer service, overall product quality, and of course how the truck runs. Seeing that not many people are doing this i figured id take the opportunity. I plan on picking the truck up within a week or two. Ill keep everyone updated.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I'd stay away from them, there's another thread on here about the hack job they did on the last truck, turbo shaft broke

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Yes i just talked to them about that and they said "the guy wouldn't buy the headers that we sell and the stock manifold puts it on too much of a bend. Blew the flex joint. We've also changed some things since then too. The owner also gave us two weeks to do what we hadn't done before."

stacked6.7

Reaction score
He also said that my truck will be the 32nd on the road and other than the one on the forum they havent had any complaints.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
whs....... it wouldn't let them change the oil on my pickup after how they acted on this forum, that's no way to conduct business

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
If you put it on your truck, don't post a thread here about the install, customer service, ect. ect. They are not a sponsor here and it's not allowed. You may post something about 6.7 single turbo, but unless it's a site sponsor, no information about the shop can be listed.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
If you put it on your truck, don't post a thread here about the install, customer service, ect. ect. They are not a sponsor here and it's not allowed. You may post something about 6.7 single turbo, but unless it's a site sponsor, no information about the shop can be listed.

nice work scotty

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Their actions speak louder than words. I mean its not that you care tooooo much you did run a lope tune LOL

stacked6.7

Reaction score
So just because theyre not a site sponser i cant post about my experience with them? I thought that was just for people who work for the company?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I think it has more to do with how they came on here and acted, and how their quality is. This forum is for helpful advise, not to help promote jacktards

Its pretty much against policy to give experience with a non supporting vendor, but I think the mods let some stuff slide, until the shop comes on here and ruins that for themselves then there is no sliding.

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
A person can post what they think, but that being said..because its on confederate I personally don't want them getting exposure and ill make It disappear

***k them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

vcassens

Reaction score
A person can post what they think, but that being said..because its on confederate I personally don't want them getting exposure and ill make It disappear

***k them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome LOL :rockon:

Spatel23

Reaction score
We are all in agreeance here. Said company wont be getting any recognition here.

Im half tempted to edit the name out this thread to be honest.

Latest posts

Members online