6.7 ****** Tuning

BryanDowdy

Reaction score
I have a '13 F350 with a SCT LW. Who is a good reputable place to have a tune done? I've tried 2 places already and had issues with the tunes and never can resolve them.

I need a simple heavy tow/daily drive tune with minimal power gains. The truck is stock other than the EGR/*** ******. Only future plans are a '15 turbo when the stock one fails.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a '13 F350 with a SCT LW. Who is a good reputable place to have a tune done? I've tried 2 places already and had issues with the tunes and never can resolve them.

I need a simple heavy tow/daily drive tune with minimal power gains. The truck is stock other than the EGR/*** ******. Only future plans are a '15 turbo when the stock one fails.

call me.

BryanDowdy

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, but I've already tried the tunes that came with my ****** kit from Mike.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, but I've already tried the tunes that came with my ****** kit from Mike.

yeah but it depends on when you got them and whose they were. we sell multiple lines of tunes. all are being updated often .

bdm1981

Reaction score
Get the GH tunes from Mike. I purchased them about a month ago and have had zero issues with those tunes. My truck is all stock with a few goodies just like yours. You won't be disappointed.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
GH tunes are amazing in my opinion. They pull hard and shift smooth. Finally dyno'd my truck a few months back and was definitely surprised by the power I made too and surprised some others at the event too!

bdm1981

Reaction score
GH tunes are amazing in my opinion. They pull hard and shift smooth. Finally dyno'd my truck a few months back and was definitely surprised by the power I made too and surprised some others at the event too!
Just curious what kind of numbers did you make? I noticed in your sig that you have the same year of truck that I have.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Just curious what kind of numbers did you make? I noticed in your sig that you have the same year of truck that I have.

I made 500/1010 on the dyno as far as I can recall without the paper in front of me. There was a H&S tunes truck that made 450/XXX and another truck at the dyno with a Facebook warriors tune that made 46?/XXX power so I was extremely happy with my results. The No Limit goodies helped too in sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdm1981

Reaction score
I made 500/1010 on the dyno as far as I can recall without the paper in front of me. There was a H&S tunes truck that made 450/XXX and another truck at the dyno with a Facebook warriors tune that made 46?/XXX power so I was extremely happy with my results. The No Limit goodies helped too in sure!

I'm assuming that you have a different turbo?! I still have the stock charger on mine but I'm looking to upgrade next spring. Nice numbers by the way.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'm assuming that you have a different turbo?! I still have the stock charger on mine but I'm looking to upgrade next spring. Nice numbers by the way.

No sir, just a stock 11-14 charger! I'm eyeing up the 65.5 street max next year...

Latest posts

Members online