6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Reaction score
I don't think it had much to do with the engine builder as it did with one main component causing oil pressure pump failures. Otherwise I'm sure it would still be alive and kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan

Reaction score
yeah, losing oil pressure over and over isn't really great on an engine :(

Got lucky the first time, not so much the second time...

Wayne built a wicked engine!!! Not his fault, not elites fault... I took the fluidamper off in exchange for a stock one to verify it is in fact the cause of failure but the writing was in the wall on that one...

So

Going forward

I have a used stock engine lined up and I'm going to put in (hopefully this month) and pair it nicely with my 100% overs and dual pumps... I'm going to rework the turbo setup while I'm in there and exchange the gtx4202 with an s467.7 hoping to see a mileage gain. And See how long it lasts. Same tuning, that'll stay the same. Same driving habits... We'll see if the pump blows up on that stock dampener... What comes first? The window, smacked valves or split pump? Either way I'm going to have to keep my AMA towing membership up to date

Cross my fingers it lasts 5 mins

Black AOD

Reaction score
Got lucky the first time, not so much the second time...

Wayne built a wicked engine!!! Not his fault, not elites fault... I took the fluidamper off in exchange for a stock one to verify it is in fact the cause of failure but the writing was in the wall on that one...

So

Going forward

I have a used stock engine lined up and I'm going to put in (hopefully this month) and pair it nicely with my 100% overs and dual pumps... I'm going to rework the turbo setup while I'm in there and exchange the gtx4202 with an s467.7 hoping to see a mileage gain. And See how long it lasts. Same tuning, that'll stay the same. Same driving habits... We'll see if the pump blows up on that stock dampener... What comes first? The window, smacked valves or split pump? Either way I'm going to have to keep my AMA towing membership up to date

Cross my fingers it lasts 5 mins

WOAH :eek:

Latest posts

Members online