6.7L Long Blocks & Short Blocks Pictures

SPE

Reaction score
Air- we will have a legit factor replacement available shortly in 2 sizes a 66 and billet 71. The customer will be able to run the 66 on a stock engine with all the EPA goodies in place dpf egr ect. The 71 will have to be ran with one of our tunes. There wil also be an intercooler and pipping upgrade available for the replacement kit if the customer doesn't wan the factory look. Are compounds will also be available this year.

Fuel- we have put together a dual cp4 kit that we are testing. The reason for not doing the dual cp3 is the fact that the cp3 will not reliably work at the same pressures as the cp4 and we like the ability to tune with 29,000 psi of fuel reliably.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Air- we will have a legit factor replacement available shortly in 2 sizes a 66 and billet 71. The customer will be able to run the 66 on a stock engine with all the EPA goodies in place dpf egr ect. The 71 will have to be ran with one of our tunes. There wil also be an intercooler and pipping upgrade available for the replacement kit if the customer doesn't wan the factory look. Are compounds will also be available this year.

Fuel- we have put together a dual cp4 kit that we are testing. The reason for not doing the dual cp3 is the fact that the cp3 will not reliably work at the same pressures as the cp4 and we like the ability to tune with 29,000 psi of fuel reliably.

Can't wait to see what these trucks are capable of with some goodies

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
The fuel aspect is what interests me. If the 6.7 can make equal power or more than a 6.4 can on 60% injectors then the race is on!

mysticblu999

Reaction score

Amy, let me know when you have a turbo for me. Ill drive up there and leave the truck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

SPE

Reaction score
Yes the 66 will be capable of being ran deleted or not. The turbo will be based off an s300 center section with new cast comp housing to fit in the valley. The 66 will be sized to efficiently support 650 whp and retain decent spool up stock and tuned. The 71 will need tuning due to its ability to support 800+ whp efficiently the tuning will greatly aid in spool time for the larger turbo. They will both be non vgt. The 71 will have BW EFR goodies in its design.

SPE

Reaction score
Absolutely that was one of are main concerns with the 66. Being non vgt it doesnt spool like stock but it seems to have better drive ability and smoother power. No noticeable increases in egt but a massive drops in ebp tuned and untuned. We will post more details as we test we are hoping for a release in the next month or so.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Absolutely that was one of are main concerns with the 66. Being non vgt it doesnt spool like stock but it seems to have better drive ability and smoother power. No noticeable increases in egt but a massive drops in ebp tuned and untuned. We will post more details as we test we are hoping for a release in the next month or so.

very nice. ill be looking for more details. thing the stock bottom end would be able to take this turbo?

Idiesel

Reaction score
very nice. ill be looking for more details. thing the stock bottom end would be able to take this turbo?

I would imagine so bc it wont spool as quick as the stock vgt so it won't hammer the bottom end as early. I can't wait to see this!

Sent from my iPhone

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I would imagine so bc it wont spool as quick as the stock vgt so it won't hammer the bottom end as early. I can't wait to see this!

Sent from my iPhone

Man that makes sense to me. Plus I don't drive like moron so I'd imagine it would be okay. I'm thinking a new 66 with my 165 tune would make for some decent power and a much stronger pull than what the stock turbo gives.

Rowdy

Reaction score
So can you just bolt the 66 turbo on and run H&S Hot tune? Or does it need to be custom tuned for the new turbo?

Latest posts

Members online