6.7L LPFP Suggestions/ Opinions

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Im sure there is a thread on this already but I couldn't find it.

Been looking into running dual LPFP's on my truck other than the stock pump not finding anything that runs at the same as stock pressures.

I'm not talking about putting a aftermarket pump in front of the stock one... dual stand alone plumbed up to the vavle cover fuel filter.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Dual stockers to an h&s fuel bowl is what I recommend. Morgan at Midwest is working on fuel lab kits as an alternative that I'm sure will be very nice.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
I was planning on dual stock pumps but I run a titan tank so the pump would probably be outside the rail and it would be a plumbing nightmare ... been talking to morgan so ill see what I come up with

Sent from my SCH-I535

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Im sure there is a thread on this already but I couldn't find it.

Been looking into running dual LPFP's on my truck other than the stock pump not finding anything that runs at the same as stock pressures.

I'm not talking about putting a aftermarket pump in front of the stock one... dual stand alone plumbed up to the vavle cover fuel filter.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I535

your going to Y it into the post filter? Are you feeding a single hpfp or dual pumps?

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Here's a link to all my TS Photos, need somebody to fix the number of images allowed to post to more than 4, up to around 32 per post would be awesome! Thanks guys.
http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/banksforddiesel99/

Ah 10-4... I haven't looked into much at all for the fuel systems on these trucks but would it benifit the second hpf pump to run it off its own fuel system and not take away from the stock system? As in a sump to a pump and filter setup to the second hpfp?

live life full throttle

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Ah 10-4... I haven't looked into much at all for the fuel systems on these trucks but would it benifit the second hpf pump to run it off its own fuel system and not take away from the stock system? As in a sump to a pump and filter setup to the second hpfp?

live life full throttle

Yea that is the route I decided to go just a completely separate system returned to the tank

powerstroke22

Reaction score
So I've heard but I don't have much room inside the rail for another stock pump... I was planning on the fass running up to the cp3 (not going through the h&s filter) and returning right from the cp3 to the tank.

But of course open to suggestions

Sent from my SCH-I535

MorganY

Reaction score
So I've heard but I don't have much room inside the rail for another stock pump... I was planning on the fass running up to the cp3 (not going through the h&s filter) and returning right from the cp3 to the tank.

But of course open to suggestions

Sent from my SCH-I535

That's not a bad idea at all. Then you wouldn't have to have a regulator. Probably won't be as reliable, and more expensive, but it would be less trouble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

powerstroke22

Reaction score
The cp3 is right out of a dodge so an aftermarket pump that is set to run around 12-14 psi is plenty... just have to figure out the best pump options and get the ford mounts and harness for it

Sent from my SCH-I535

Latest posts

Members online