6.7L Powerstroke Turbo Kit Update

Buck1

Reaction score
Availability and pricing if possible? I think we have a good idea of what will be included, but a rehash of the kit might not be bad. Hp estimates on stock fuel?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Right now the only item we are waiting on is the piping kits. They are supposed to ship today. We decided to upgrade the exhaust intermediate pipes all to a high quality 321 stainless material, and all those parts had to be custom made. Set us back another few weeks, but we want to make sure this was the best kit on the market and we left nothing on the table. Pricing will be decided on today and we'll release it as soon as we can. We tried to make these as budget friendly as possible, but this system was very expensive to produce. Remember the kit will include two new as factory cast high flow exhaust manifolds and pedestal. I estimate it will be right where some of the similar kits are right now. I will try and get some pics of the complete kit up later today. Thanks.

bricewise

Reaction score
Well looks like I got a leak from my existing elite pedestal. Now it's a matter when I take everything off whether I'm fixing that or putting on your kit! Patients isn't a virtue for me. Ugh