6" lift installed now pulling hard right

brock1129

Reaction score
Like the topic says - I had a 6" zone radius arm lift put on. Immediately after the install we put the truck on a brand new hunter alignment rack. Using the stock wheels the truck aligned perfectly straight.. With a few days driving on the stock 18"s I realized I had a slight pull to the right.. Also the steering wheel is off centered sitting at about 11 o'clock..Figured it would be ok until saturday and was going to have it looked at.. I recieved my new wheels and had them installed yesterday. 22x12 with 35x12.5r22's..now the truck pulls super hard to the right.. My question for u gurus is -did the new wheels pull the alignment off. Or with the new width of the tires did it exaggerate the pull? Also does anyone know how to fix the steering wheels? I heard u can adjust the drag link? Maybe? Help a brother out.. This is my first diesel

MEDIC350

Reaction score
when i put my toyos on they pulled to the right. everything was perfect before i installed them is why i asked. give these guys a call and tell them what you have going on. as i recall they make something to fix the pull to the right. http://www.wickedcustoms.biz i can't remember what is was i saw a post on instagram a few months ago.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I had a similar issue but my truck drives fine with my 35's on my 20 inch rims. I had the alignment done with the big tires on and when I put my stock 20's on I had a pull to the right and the steering wheel is at 11. Going to put the 35's back on to see if it goes away. It's almost like they need an alignment for every different tire that your throw on these trucks.... My truck only has a 3.5 inch lift though but still the same issue.

brock1129

Reaction score
Ok quick update.. Took the truck into town and I had to brake suddenly.. Truck nose dived and pulled super hard to the right...thinking a stuck caliper?

Latest posts

Members online