600hp was fun but boring. Going bigger!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I finally decided to buy a built engine. I bought the one rpm-inc had for sale over on PSN. Built by Carson Stauffer. It has all the cool stuff. I go to pick it up this weekend. It should be able to handle the 400/400's! Also ordered flexalite fans and a nitrous kit. Also gonna take my trans back to BTS and have it gone through and checked out. I'm pretty excited! I'm hoping to get pretty close to 4 digit numbers!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
can you elaborate on that some more please?

live life full throttle

You need to burn the fuel in the cylinder so it isn't burning as its exhausting - because if its burning as its exhausting out the valve... well lets just say the valves can only take so much heat. LOL I have a handful valves in the shop from doing that on fuel time and time again.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You need to burn the fuel in the cylinder so it isn't burning as its exhausting - because if its burning as its exhausting out the valve... well lets just say the valves can only take so much heat. LOL I have a handful valves in the shop from doing that on fuel time and time again.

thank you sir, i was imagining a blow torch type scenario.

live life full throttle

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'm running Brian Jelich's tuning for now. Matt thus is why I was trying to get a hold of you the other day. I want you to come up and live tune it for me.

For now I'm just waste gating my GTX4294R and spraying the **** out of it. I'm going to run it in my white truck for a little while till the race truck is ready for it. It'll end up being a 4,500# 78 F-100. When I do that I'll be running a top secret Irate built turbo setup. That's all I'll say for now! :D

Latest posts

Members online