61 mm vs. 64 mm billet

HighPSI

Reaction score
I have a 64mm precision turbo on my 14 with the H&S stock fuel tunes, and all the deletes. It runs great and I average 14mpg on 35s. I want to do a fuel upgrade but I'm not sure which pump to go with and I'm already running 35psi. I'm not sure if the motor can handle anymore boost and the stock fuel pump is keeping up right now at 35psi. Is there any point in giving it more fuel if we can't run more boost?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Well, after A LOT of debating and questions, I bought a 64mm StreetMax last week. I installed it and a 2015 HPFP yesterday, and have put about 100 miles on the truck since then. The StreetMax does "feel" like a bigger charger, but it's definitely not bad at all, and the top-end performance is very impressive! The tuning may need a little "tweaking" to get it running exactly how I want, but I must say that I am VERY happy with the StreetMax. Hopefully, we'll get the tuning all dialed in soon, and I'll have more feedback to share with everyone.

Told you :)

maxxedout

Reaction score
7da9aab36fe8876b6665f88ee4e69b64.jpg

Well, take it with a grain of salt because this isn't hand calculated, but it looks like the truck is still capable of decent mileage.

Latest posts

Members online