66/88 Compounds

andrewsteelerford05

Reaction score
The guy building it billy from high speed proformance said put a tonneau cover on it. I don't exactly what his plan is for the set up exactly. I am going by what he told me he was going to do. i just know the truck going down there in jan to have the electric fans and air to water intercooler will be on it!!

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I can get you a side pic tomorrow. 22's are the way to go though! Love mine!

In the meantime

75521f8d6a17dee39f9f872534c610a6.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I hate to derail my own thread. Six_Slow what size tires on your 22's and how are you liking the 4.30 gears? I have basically 32.8x 11.8 420's right now and I think I want a smaller diameter but same width

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I hate to derail my own thread. Six_Slow what size tires on your 22's and how are you liking the 4.30 gears? I have basically 32.8x 11.8 420's right now and I think I want a smaller diameter but same width

Lol, I started it.

305/45r22 I believe they're 32" tall

I would suggest the 4.30's for a 35" tire, but with my smallish tires it is really annoying on the freeway.

If I could do it over I would probably try 4.10's with a slightly higher than stock converter.

The 4.30's are fun on the street but you need to have the shift points raised otherwise your locked up in OD by 40 mph and that's no good. I can blow the tires off instantly from a standstill with no boost.

swinky

Reaction score
Do you think that will help your 60? It might help on the big end but I don't think gears are really going to help your 60 much.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Do you think that will help your 60? It might help on the big end but I don't think gears are really going to help your 60 much.

I don't know if it helps either, just lets me get on top of the turbo real quick from a light without brake boosting.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Been contemplating trans options. Probably going to build it myself if I can find the time. Opinions on what stall will be best for the compounds? Truck will be on the track mostly. I doubt it'll pull a sled because of the class i'd have to be in. But I might pull once just for fun.

swinky

Reaction score
Been contemplating trans options. Probably going to build it myself if I can find the time. Opinions on what stall will be best for the compounds? Truck will be on the track mostly. I doubt it'll pull a sled because of the class i'd have to be in. But I might pull once just for fun.

Mine lights just fine with a 2100. 2100-2200 will work fine for ya.