• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Goodies

spb_2006

Reaction score
Getting rid of the 7.3 for something with a real backseat and lower miles. I'm going to be trading it in so I'm taking this stuff off and selling it before I do. I've got to have working, running injectors sent for the hybrids and must have a working/running stock 7.3 super duty turbo for the 38r.

-Rosewood 238/100's (not the build you own kind) $1350
-GT38R Turbo $1000
-TS Performance 6 position chip with Gearhead tunes $250

The injectors and turbo have about 30k miles on them. I put down a little over 450HP with this combination as a daily driver for about a year and a half. Never ran on the strip and only one dyno pull. If you buy it all, I'll make you a deal. All prices are OBO!

spb_2006

Reaction score
For sure! Thats the great part of these injectors, you dont need a fuel system or big oil. These are hybrid injectors so you can get decent horsepower numbers without having to spend the big money on an oil or fuel system. These are a stage 3 hybrid injector.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Would you trade the injectors for a set of stage ones from rosewood?
My brother wants to up his. He probably has about 7-8k miles on them.

spb_2006

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in trades at this point. I'm just trying to get some stock injectors in so I can trade it in. Im trying to make some extra cash to put into the next truck...

Big Calo

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in trades at this point. I'm just trying to get some stock injectors in so I can trade it in. Im trying to make some extra cash to put into the next truck...

I didn't mean an even trade, sorry of it sounded that way. It would be plus some extra cash. Let me know.

4cstr

Reaction score
If the timing was better I'd be all over that turbo. But mama wants new furniture (go figure) in the remodeled basement...so my truck fund is going to take a hit.

spb_2006

Reaction score
hey i know this is off topic but which south bend clutch are u using and how long have ya had it i have the same setup as u do and not sure exactly what clutch to get yet

The south bend clutch Im running is part #1944-6OFEK. Its been pretty good but if I did it again I'd go Valair.

Turbo AND injectors still for sale. I've also decided to put my stacks up for sale for $400, i'd prefer local pickup but I will ship it at buyers expense. They're 6 inch miter cut tips with 5 inch Y down to 4 inch under the truck..

Latest posts

Members online