• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 performance parts

IDP

Reaction score
Thinkin about going mech:evil, so I'm tryin to see if theres any interest in the stuff I got on my truck now. I would like to get most of it spoken for before I commit to sell as this will prolly decide which route I go.

Swamps 400/900s-have prolly 4000 miles on them, were 238 hybrids before I had them turn them into these 3 years ago and since done have 35-40 hooks, these have all the fast mods done to them. would like $3000 obo

Gen 3 hpop- this is the older model with cast reservoir, works fine, all there lines, fittings, etc. would like $950 obo

4r100 trans- I built this myself with Alto powerpacks in all clutchs, Transgo tugger 2 shift kit, boost valve, derale deep pan, billet input shaft, Precision Industries triple disk billet cover convertor- sent to pi to raise stall speed to 2800 and turn into spragless convertor, needs to be freshened up which I will do before sold (new seals and clutchs) trans has been working fine for me but has 4 seasons on it now at 650+hp. Would like $2600 obo

Ats flexplate- for 7.3 4r100 billet flexplate. Would like to get $500 obo

TS 6pos chip- has all tunes from swamps for above injs, hot street tune, 4 pulling tunes, and drag3b. Would like $300 obo

If you're interested let me know I can work on prices if ur interested in more than one item. Would like to at least get rid of the injs, hpop, and flexplate before I say for sure I'm gonna do it. Would be interested in a zf6 double or triple disk clutch on trade or big turbos. Thanks Matt

IDP

Reaction score
Also rules changed

Dynotune NOS kit- bottle with pressure guage and mount kit, -6 15' feed line, big solenoid, -4 hose to nozzle 3 or 4', nozzle and a couple jets, switch and relay $250 obo

We ship alot of big stuff at work if anyones interested in the trans I can get a quote.

IDP

Reaction score
Alright guys, got guys interested in stuff, injectors gotta go $2800 with new orings shipped.

IDP

Reaction score
Ran a couple different setups, but mainly a 2.8 S400.

IDP

Reaction score
Ok guys Gen3's sold and trans may be sold without the convertor. Lets move the rest of this stuff, dont be afraid to make offers. No cores needed on the injectors.

Precision Industries Stallion Convertor- triple disk with billet cover, stall speed set to 2600-2800 rpm, spragless, all set up to pull or drag race $750 obo

New club starts pullin in 3 months and I wanna be ready to go.

Marty

Reaction score
900% nozzles? wow...... I had 600's and atomization was in the ****s. From the looks of your videos they were doing better then my 600's.

IDP

Reaction score
Yea it ran pretty good and if I wasn't such a cheap f*** and bought a better turbo it would of run better. I got within a couple feet of Bruce Balish last year and everyone else was like 35 feet behind us.

IDP

Reaction score
$2600 on the injectors with new orings, shipped to your door. Wanna move them I gotta get my pump sent out.:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.