7.3 turbo on a 6.0

prototypemo

Reaction score
ok i still do not know all the differences yet, other than the saught after 03, 7.3 turbo. but i will have available an 02 7.3 turbo soon and will that one whistle like the 03 or is that just an 03 thing? I know it will seem as a stupid question but I still do not know or understand how the 03 whistled the way it does. any info will be appreciated

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
real-life1.jpg

The-Fett

Reaction score
I think he meant 03 6.0 turbo but has the chance for a 02 7.3 turbo. From the responses I guess this will not work.

instead of informing him that this won't work because x reason let's all be dicks.

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
I think he meant 03 6.0 turbo but has the chance for a 02 7.3 turbo. From the responses I guess this will not work.

instead of informing him that this won't work because x reason let's all be dicks.
He coulda just googled it before sounding like a full blown tard.

prototypemo

Reaction score
Ah...I could have just googled it and got a search engine to comb through...or I thought I could ask a question from actual people that would have real input and insight. But I forgot we live in a world where the the guy trying to learn something is an idiot so let's all just mess with him and not answer the question

Thanks to the one guy that answered the question.

Also is it just due to a larger wheel?

Is there anything compatible between a 7.3 and 6.0?

webb06

Reaction score
Ah...I could have just googled it and got a search engine to comb through...or I thought I could ask a question from actual people that would have real input and insight. But I forgot we live in a world where the the guy trying to learn something is an idiot so let's all just mess with him and not answer the question

The wheel isn't larger. Is has less fins on the turbine wheel.

Nothing is compatible between the 7.3 and 6.0.

If you do a little searching you'll find all these answers. It's better to spend some time reading on this forum then to start playing 20 questions. Most people on here are pretty experienced in the diesel world.

Welcome to the army haha

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score

Alot of guys around here figure because they can dump $30k into a truck they're experts on the subject and then love to make fun of those that don't know. Seems to be a trend lately, and it's the same sarcastic asshats over and over.

I'm no expert like these guys, but usually you come to a site about Powerstrokes to learn about Powerstrokes.. and for the genius that recommended to google it, I did, and it brought me to powerstrokearmy.com.

And fyi, before any more tards give you grief, the 6.0 and 7.3 don't have any common parts :)

prototypemo

Reaction score
Appreciate the info guys. And yeah I don't have a ton of money to throw at the excursion cause my other vehicles are expensive too and the **** just doesn't grow on trees but oh well. And sad day because my boy is up grading his 7.3 so the parts are there.

Thanks again guys

swinky

Reaction score
Alot of guys around here figure because they can dump $30k into a truck they're experts on the subject and then love to make fun of those that don't know. Seems to be a trend lately, and it's the same sarcastic asshats over and over.

I'm no expert like these guys, but usually you come to a site about Powerstrokes to learn about Powerstrokes.. and for the genius that recommended to google it, I did, and it brought me to powerstrokearmy.com.

And fyi, before any more tards give you grief, the 6.0 and 7.3 don't have any common parts :)
Play nice

Latest posts

Members online