7.3 wheel spacers

STR8SIDEWAYZ

Reaction score
anyone on here know where I can get reasonably priced 2 inch wheel spacers? ive seen some on ebay for 120$ or so but I hear they could be dangerous. I want to run my stock wheel but I cannot bring myself to spend 400+ on spacers. anyone know a reasonably priced decent quality spacer? I don't do much rough off roading so im not too worried about breaking them that way but I do tow heavy loads occasionally.
Thanks

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I bought mine off ebay. Only thing to pay attention to is that they are truly made in the USA and that they are 6061aluminum or better and are hubcentric.. would be better if they where both hubcentric and lugcentric... I have 100k hard miles on them between my rear dually rims and not a single issue..

live life full throttle

k2xp

Reaction score
I bought mine at showoff motorsports in modesto id give them a call paid 280 for all 4 . They are not the cheap ebay ones. I havnt had a problem with them yet.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Fred goeske (wheel adapter . com) makes a decent set had them on my gm steel 1.5" quality piece for the price.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Pm Cary from ct performance. He's a sponsor/vendor on here. He will get you set up. A little on the pricey side but by far stronger that the wheels themselves. His screen name is OBSWIZ

Petro

Reaction score
I've also run a few sets of cheap eBay spacers. Havent had a problem yet and this is my third truck with them and I'm not exactly good to my trucks. Lots of heavy towing and lots of rough off road use.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
the ebay ones do not leave an inch afterwards I know for a fact I bought the 200 dollars ones before and there was maybe 1/4 1/2 inch of thread left after you mounted the wheel on.

Petro

Reaction score
did you change out the studs or leave it how it is?

Just left it how it is. I'm not real worried about it, this is my third truck with spacers and probably 60k miles and I haven't had any trouble . . . . . . . Yet knock on wood. I won't be running this set long, I found a whole rolling 05 chassis and those axles and coil springs will be going under my current 99.

mustube

Reaction score
I bought some 6061 AL spacers last week on ebay. They look good to me, they are hub centric and lug centric so I'm not at all worried about them. The lug studs on the spacers are just a hair shorter than the studs on the unit bearings.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I bought some 6061 AL spacers last week on ebay. They look good to me, they are hub centric and lug centric so I'm not at all worried about them. The lug studs on the spacers are just a hair shorter than the studs on the unit bearings.

Should be find... im pretty sure I dont have an extra inch of stud on any of my super dutys without spacers.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online