• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3L Powerstroke parts for sale

03ranger30

Reaction score
Recently bought a Focus ST and my interest has shifted towards that, therefore I am selling all the engine parts for my truck. Everything besides the up-pipes are brand new in box and have never been installed on the truck.

Willing to negotiate with reasonable offers.

Driven Diesel Pre-Pump Kit (a.k.a. the "Hutch" mod)
Comes with everything needed for installation. The only thing I have done to it is remove the strainer from the tank assembly like it says to do in the directions and thread the fuel line adapters into the filter base. Price - $200 + shipping.
IMG_2523_zpsep3y6u6p.jpg

Non-EBPV Pedestal and EBPV Plug
Perfect if you want to run a turbo without an EBP valve (such as a 38r). I also have a turbo reinstall kit that would go great with this as well along with a compressor o-ring. Price is for everything combined but I am willing to split them up. Price - $180 + shipping.
IMG_2519_zps6tt80rx3.jpg

Riff Raff Intake plenum boots
Price - $15 + shipping.
IMG_2520_zps1fckyqla.jpg

Riff Raff no crush plenum inserts
A great cure to boost leaks from people over tightening the clamps on the intake plenums. Would go great with the plenum boots.
Price - $30 + shipping

Passenger side fuel line
Bought this because I thought my fuel line was leaking, turns out it was the fuel bowl. Comes with viton sleeves for each end. Factory part from Ford. Price - $40 + shipping.
IMG_2527_zpsfat6pw8l.jpg

IMG_2529_zpstiuealoc.jpg

International bellowed up pipes
Pulled from an International bus. Surface rust but nothing that would leak. Great to replace those leaky factory up pipes!
Price - $175 + shipping.
IMG_2526_zpsclomdevi.jpg

PM me if you are interested!

rantipole1

Reaction score
I'm still awaiting shipping costs for a total to pay for the bellowed up pipes and pedestal.

Latest posts

Members online