• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

91 S-10 Blazer SBC Conversion

cthis79

Reaction score
Decided it's time to sell my pro-street project in order to buy a bike.

It's a fun little truck I just dont have time to build it how I want it. The engine has a full serpentine system on it with ported and polished vortec heads, edelbrock intake and a 750 Double Pumper Holley Carb. There was a nitrous plate system on the truck I pulled the plate and it comes with the truck, there is no bottle. It has a stall in the 400 turbo trans with a B&M shifter. The rear is a stock 10 bolt but clearly has had work done to it to handle the power. I was told the engine should be producing about 450 to the flywheel. It has 373 gears with Posi. It has 17" Old School Boyd Coddington's on it. Skinny tire up front with an 11 1/2" tire out back.

Below is a link to the truck running, I can get you full walk arounds or a footbrake launch if you really need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ByeIA9-m4&feature=g-upl

The interior is stock but extremely clean. It is cleaner than most cars from the 2000's. There's no radio, the guy I got it from pulled his double din, amp and subs, but all the wiring is still there. The battery is brand new.

Time for the bad: there's a small, small crack in the windshield, it doesn't affect the driving it. There are no windshield wipers or wiper motor. The truck needs to be re-keyed. The paint is original and it shows. There's no AC but everything is there on the firewall. The shifter needs to be adjusted, it can't drop down into 1st but it drives just fine in D. There are small dings here and there (it's a 21 year old truck) It just needs small things here and there. I'm being very honest about the truck, listing everything I know about it.

My price is obo so throw me a fair offer. If I like it I'll get back to you. As far as trades I'm looking for anything that catches my eye. Bagged, lifted, custom, stock, sidexside, motorcycles, you name it. Just something I can hop in and drive.

cthis79

Reaction score
I'm dumb and forgot to include these.

blazer.jpg

motor.jpg

Latest posts

Members online