911 Assist is ticking me off!

50_shooter

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to permanently shut off the 911 assist reminder? I turn it off, and after a few days it starts reminding me again, "911 assist is set to off, set to on? yes no". It is really aggravating me. I want to keep it off because I sure as hell don't want the cops showing up if I wreck, lol

CallMeColt

Reaction score
No way to do it. I was in an accident. If its not serious, you have time to cancel the 911 call before it dials. It does not dial unless it is a serious accident.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

12stroker

Reaction score
Mine has been set to off since I have bought my truck last year. Everytime I start up with Bluetooth on it will say that it's set to off.

50_shooter

Reaction score
Mine has been set to off since I have bought my truck last year. Everytime I start up with Bluetooth on it will say that it's set to off.

Hmm... They must've changed them sometime after 2012. I can shut mine off, but after a few days it automatically turns back on.

I just don't like the idea of my truck calling the cops on me. I'm not sure why, I just don't.

12stroker

Reaction score
I had mine on but when I got my new iPhone I don't know what happened but I need to leave it off. Because it doesn't always recognize the 911 assist.

Latest posts