• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

95-07 interior parts cheap

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
I don't have any dash cup holders left that aren't broke and no grey leather seats and also no window switch's for those years

ghohouston

Reaction score
Obs lower dash, drivers side, under the steering wheel, in grey with no holes drilled in it (the one about knee level)? And obs dash bezel not broken?

Baker42

Reaction score
Lookin for tan dash piece that bolts on from under radio. Mine has a tiny crack that drives me nuts

pdumont01

Reaction score
Hey what's up Smoking 6.0 still waiting on the ashtray going on about 4 months since I paid you.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Hey what's up Smoking 6.0 still waiting on the ashtray going on about 4 months since I paid you.....

Dang that sucks.

I don't know what's going on with him. I bought a downpipe from him that I paid for almost 3 weeks ago now, and haven't gotten anything. It was supposed supposed to ship over a week ago...

pdumont01

Reaction score
Dang that sucks.

I don't know what's going on with him. I bought a downpipe from him that I paid for almost 3 weeks ago now, and haven't gotten anything. It was supposed supposed to ship over a week ago...
Good luck bro, he gave me the run around for like 3 months then stopped responding. I am not like that and it sucks that people are, especially in a community where we all help each other out. I've dealt with other members and always had great experiences until this one. I've since written the payment off and if I get something cool if not I hope he enjoys my money.

powerstroke95

Reaction score
You all have his number I assume? If not PM me. He was supposed to be checking on some seats for me a couple months back, but never got back to me. Guess he did me a favor

pdumont01

Reaction score
I'm over it. I hope no one else gets had by this guy, just wanted to warn everyone to steer clear!!!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Well I got a PM from him last Sunday (6 days ago) saying he had been on vacation, it was getting sent out ASAP, etc. Pretty sure it would have been here a day or 2 ago if he was telling the truth...