• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

95 freightliner fl112 single axle

RSK

Reaction score
I thought about it and i've decided to sell my 95 freightliner fl112 with a cummins m11 and eaton road ranger 10 speed. truck is originally from georgia, but now is in ct, had clean ct title and just got an annual dot safety inspection. The truck/motor/trans chassis has 100,272 miles on it and it will go up as the truck is registered and insured. But i just drive it to get parts or out to dinner. The truck is very tight. Everything works except one small back up light mount to the cab and the electric fan. Ac is cold, heat is hot, radio works well, air horn works well, city horn work, blower motor works on all settings, cruise control works, power passenger mirror works work, all guages work, air unlock 5th works perfect, 4 new batteries a month ago, 5th wheel is like new due to mileage on truck. Front tires are brand new, new carrier bearing, fresh oil change, fuel filter, and coolant filter, i had a hitch plate built for moving smaller trailers, air hook ups are by the cab. New wiper blades, truck runs and drives excellent. Drivers side seat is air ride, and that's it. Asking 19500 obo, will consider trades for 05-07 f350-450 regular cab. Must be 4x4 auto.

CA88BC2E-4CD4-41B9-B0BA-49BF69F373B1_zps5tencf32.jpg

BCCB07BC-9F28-4A0A-B584-E3EB6A704958_zpsnccz3lgy.jpg

6DF9A9DC-3D32-4E54-A530-9D37F739892E_zpslve77rtj.jpg

Would not hesistate to drive the truck anywhere. Call or text 860-573-1244 for more info/pictures and yea if anyone outstate is serious, i live about 30-45 mins from bradley airport and will pick up a serious buyer at the airport to make things easier.

Jomax

Reaction score
Ended up being just a bit too big for what you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Not too big, i just realized i don't have the time to do what i want, too busy with the landscaping to start doing something else. No point to let this sit to maybe actually use it 2-3 times this winter if it doesn't snow. Rather see it go to someone who can actually put this to use full time or atleast on the weekends which is more then i'll be able to do

Latest posts

Members online