• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

95 rclb

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Putting my regular cab up for sale ONLY because I found a truck I'd really like to have. Truck will only be sold if this other truck is still available at the time.

95 rclb xl model
P.I.S 230/200 injectors
Billet s468 with irate t4 kit
Studs, pushrods, and valvesprings
T500
Efuel
6.0 intercooler
Aluminum rad
Ts chip with ******** tunes
Billet Suncoast auto with triple disk billet converter
Sky rsk with 02 sd axles
20x12 moto metal wheels

I'm sure I'm missing some things in there. Truck currently does not have a radio because I opted for the 468 first lol. It's kind of a driving project, it's a pretty clean truck but there are a couple spots of rust that need addressed before they turn into something. Two spots on the driver side bed where the paint chipped off and where the floor board meets the rocker on the passenger side. Underneath is very clean though. Currently needs tires but I plan on getting them on next week. I really had no intention on selling the truck especially when I just put the turbo set up on not too long ago. Like I said it will only be sold if the truck Im looking at is still available. Asking $7,500 as is or $8,500 after I get the tires on.

20150409_125031.jpg

20150409_125050.jpg

20150418_110750.jpg

Last edited:

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Burgettstown pa about 25 mins west of Pittsburgh. Think the miles are at like 148k but will have to double check. I'm getting Mastercraft mxt's for it. I can get some interior pics after work today

97f350stroker

Reaction score
This is from when I was installing the turbo so the clamps aren't all on and the intake isn't on yet. That coolant filter is gone now also.
20150607_213803.jpg

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Hey guys want to bump this back up with to see if there's any interest in the truck the way it sits. Currently has no motor or trans in it but have a stock one on the stand that goes with it and also have a trans to go with it. Everything is there minus a few odds and ends, mainly a downpipe and intake since going from t4 to stock. Truck will still have the efuel set up and everything to go on the stock motor for efuel. Also has brand new mastercraft mxt tires on it and have a set of pmf blocks for the rear. Really hate to sell it in this condition but I have a boatload of projects and a busy work schedule so unfortunately I just don't have the time to get it back together. Asking $4,000 as is

Latest posts

Members online