• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

980 HP 2008 F350 FX4

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Ohhhh I wish Canadian Customs would let this come across the boarder without having to take it to stock, otherwise, I'd buy it now.

devdiesel

Reaction score
Why does it have to be stock? Your out west, I'm pretty sure if it will pass a safety your good, from what I've seen this past year with boarders aslong as the govt gets their tax $ their happy

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Can I pay you...... In gum?
Lol had too. But why get rid of it man? It's so sick but if works in the way then I guess It gotta go. Just hate to see it get in the wrong or irresponsible hands.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
It's been "finished" for about a year, but with most builds theres always little thing that you change or add. Well I work in west africa and everyone knows whats going on and I can see it turning really sh!tty here soon and I'll end up being evacuated. that along with some personal things are really pushing me to get home, and a down payment on a house sounds better than a race truck sitting in a storage unit. I can always build another one down the road. Open to offers
-Stew

Can I pay you...... In gum?
Lol had too. But why get rid of it man? It's so sick but if works in the way then I guess It gotta go. Just hate to see it get in the wrong or irresponsible hands.

There's why

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Why does it have to be stock? Your out west, I'm pretty sure if it will pass a safety your good, from what I've seen this past year with boarders aslong as the govt gets their tax $ their happy

Nooo it's not about obtaining a safety, its about getting a modified truck across the Canadian side. I've had 3 friends buy modified trucks in the southern states, one of which was lifted like 18" and the other two had fully built motors. They all got held up at the boarder because of the modifications and the vehicle wasn't stock spec... and had to take them to stock... The guy with the lifted truck, his truck sat in the customs lot for over 3 months.

NOTHING modified can be imported if it is 15 yrs or newer (unless closed course competition vehicle).
It can have bigger tires/rims but it can not have suspension changes, lift, exhaust mods, engine performance mods, chipped, etc.

You can try but if they catch you they will turn you back, you must remove all mods before Canada allows you in.

Last edited: