• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99 F250 Complete or for Parts

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I have my E99 F250 w/300k. The body is badly rusted but the truck is still driveable. It is an Extra cab long bed 7.3 4x4. I would like to sell whole or I will part it out.
Here are the details.
Motor- E99 forged rod i got from a local rebuilder. It is used with 100k and i put 75k on it in the last 4 years. When i installed it 75k ago I installed NEW AD injectors, Reman HPOP, Head gaskets, oil pan, water pump, low pressure oil pump, UVC harneses, GPR. It still has the early 99 turbo but i will include everything to convert it to a late style. Only issue with it is it needs new glow plugs.
Trans& T-case was rebuilt 2 years ago and only has
20k since. Full transgo tugger kit was installed along with a RV convertor from a local builder. I also have a 31 row 6.0 cooler installed.
Axles Front E9 has been converted to late style bearings and rotors. It has economy Warn hubs. Rear axle has all new bearings with a 3 pinion factory limiuted slip about 75k ago. Also have the factory 08 aluminum cover.
SuspensionIt has X code front springs with a add a leaf and a shackle . Rear springs are from a 06 F350 dually for added towing. I have my summer tires on it now which are 315/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's on Black 16x9 Moto Metal 951's. I Have stock Excursion wheels and 285/75/16 Hankook ATM's if you would rather have it lower. Will sell it either way.

NOW FOR THE BAD. All 4 doors are rusted out completely. Both of the rear cab corners are gone to the point of having to take the cab steps off before they fall off. The roof has rust about to go through in front of the center cab light. There is no radio or speakers.

It has a 40/20/40 grey cloth interior in good condition.

As it sits I am asking $6500 and will take $5500 with the smaller tires. I will get pictures posted later today or tomorrow.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Ok here are some pictures
DSCI1457.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCI1458.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCI1454.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCI1459.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCI1455.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCI1456.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCI1458.jpg
[/IMG]

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Headlights & flares already spoken for if and when i start to part out. The drivers side tail was damaged when the bed got damaged. I glued the lense back on but it always has moisture in it.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I see lot's I could use... depending on your location...

I'm interested in the grill (maybe), backup camera, warn hubs, sliding back glass, dash, tow mirrors, and possibly hood depending on paint condition.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Ok it looks like it will become a part out. Kind of figured that from the start. I need about 2 weekd to get my car welded back together and out of the work shop. Then i can start cutting up this truck. SO The game plan is May 1 to be able to start parting out. I will get interior pictures and any other details anyone wants.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Everything is for sale. The Goodyears in the picture only have 15k on them. The factory wheels with the 285 have about 30k.
The truck will be in West Chicago 60185 for the part out.
All pickups will be from there. I have a lift and a engine crane to load the big stuff.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Ok about to start the part out. Hey, Can a MOD change the title to remove the "complete" so it only is a part out ad.???
Thanks

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Morning to all. PM's sent to all who asked for parts.
Also the headlight are SOLD at this point

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.