• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99 F350 ECLB DUALLY FOR SALE

bigaF250

Reaction score
Have a 99 F350 extended cab long bed dually for sale. Automatic trans that is nearing end of life. Engine runs strong but sometimes doesn't want to start. Don't have money for the truck so our loss is your gain. Truck has no bed as the welding bed and welder came off for sale. 178K miles. Willing to work with price a little bit. $7250.00.

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 118

Bluke

Reaction score
Damn used to live just a street down from there. I was the one that bought that bumper and cac pipe from you off that f550.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
bump for ya!

location?

it is 4x4 right? it has a chit transmission and doesn't start all the time(but has a strong motor) and it has no bed or box on it?

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
yes i know that front fender badge says so but i have also seen a late 99 with the front fender badge that said triton v8 and it was a 7.3... lol

live life full throttle

Bluke

Reaction score
It's in grand junction Colorado. Appears to be 4x4 due to t case lever on the floor.

bigaF250

Reaction score
bump for ya!

location?

it is 4x4 right? it has a chit transmission and doesn't start all the time(but has a strong motor) and it has no bed or box on it?

live life full throttle

Trans is talking a chit. Last time over the pass it didn't like life but drives in town good. I'm not sure on the starting issue. Truck is a buddies. I told him I would look at it but he doesn't have the money to fix it. No bed is on the truck. Welder and box are sold.

Latest posts

Members online