99 to 07 harley davidson grille

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
if its an 03-04 harley grille itll slap right in. if its 05-07 you have to trim the bottom of the grille a bunch.. or buy a 05-07 bumper and headlights, along with a new header panel an itll work perfect..

If you want something more in depth just google it, theyll be big in write ups on it

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Thats why I posted on here cause I figured someone could tell me how it needs to be done

Hense why I said there's threads on this forum as well as every other ford forum with the answers you are looking for .

It's been done by a great deal of people with 99-04 trucks.
SeArch function will provide you with multiple tools.
Google can be used for more than finding adult sites too

Stroked777

Reaction score
I don't see why your giving him ****. I use the search tool and it sucks. Some people rather hear the info from people they trust, like this site, they post here instead of searching probably because they don't wanna make an account on another site to ask a question. Rant over

dsberman94

Reaction score
I don't see why your giving him ****. I use the search tool and it sucks. Some people rather hear the info from people they trust, like this site, they post here instead of searching probably because they don't wanna make an account on another site to ask a question. Rant over

Google turns up atleast 5 links that take you straight to threads on PSA that are about swapping in an 05-07 grille. Way easier than the search function, does the same thing.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
put site:powerstrokearmy.com in the google search bar and then type what you're searching for. It will use google to search this site only.

Latest posts

Members online