??? About 6.4 bd up pipe and manifold kit

diesel2121

Reaction score
I just did this with the. Cab on I pulled the transmission ,not. A bad job.you might want to change tranny fluid while you are at it. If you go without egr you need to relocate ebp sensor to header or weld a bung in the up pipes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

diesel2121

Reaction score
Also I did not have to mess with. The air conditioning

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I just did this with the. Cab on I pulled the transmission ,not. A bad job.you might want to change tranny fluid while you are at it. If you go without egr you need to relocate ebp sensor to header or weld a bung in the up pipes.

This kit has a bung in the drivers side up pipe for the factory BP sensor.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I doubt anybody has the data lol elite is about the only place I know of that flows stuff like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The outlets of the bds look restrictive compared to a stock 6.0..

They are larger on the outlet ( as much as can be ), as well as in the runner itself vs where the 6.0 one flattens out. And yes I've ran both, as well as installed several of the BD kit's. Pipes and bellows are much more well built and sturdy than the OEM ones as well. Comparatively to similar options out there the quality and cost of this kit makes it a no brainer.

webb06

Reaction score
They are larger on the outlet ( as much as can be ), as well as in the runner itself vs where the 6.0 one flattens out. And yes I've ran both, as well as installed several of the BD kit's. Pipes and bellows are much more well built and sturdy than the OEM ones as well. Comparatively to similar options out there the quality and cost of this kit makes it a no brainer.

Never said they weren't larger. I just stated there aren't any numbers, to my knowledge or anyone else's apparently, to say they flow worse or better than 6.0 manifolds

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Never said they weren't larger. I just stated there aren't any numbers, to my knowledge or anyone else's apparently, to say they flow worse or better than 6.0 manifolds

Larger internal passages = more flow. Whether or not it makes a difference in HP, I'm not sure as I haven't seen anyone only add these and then do a back to back dyno test. But I'd be willing to bet there is along with increased spool up. But the castings themselves are much heavier and thicker, that will hold in heat to aide in spool up as well. Not to mention they are coated so they should look nice vs rusty like the OEM 6.0 ones do. And I quoted you by accident, I meant to quote Rubenk originally not you, sorry.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.