About to pull the trigger...Torn!

zack birge

Reaction score
So I am just about to pull the trigger on a new platinum. Heres the dilemma.

Should I get a 2015 or 2016? I don't like shadow black so that leads back to a 15. Ive been looking at Holiday Ford in Texas as they are pretty close to where I am in Oklahoma and they seem to have some damn good pricing. 53-55K for loaded platinums.

Next performance scenario...

Ive owned a 2013 and put about 30K on it before selling it. I had H&S, S&B, and 5" FloPro. Whats the best setups for the 2015-2016 trucks. I'm figuring SCT, No Limit Stage 2 intake, 5" FloPro, No Limit EGR delete, No Limit CCV Mod. Am I missing anything?

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. Don't know if I want a 15 plat or order a brand new 16 from the factory just like I want it. Then there's always the 17s. I really wanna see what the 17s look like inside and out before I do order a 16 if that's what I do.

ftast350

Reaction score
Either take what's on the lot or wait for one to be built. The only differences are the color options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
If you can, wait it out a few more months and see if more info on the 17's comes out before you buy. I know I would be pissed if I bought one now and then the new styles came out right after.

zack birge

Reaction score
I'm trying hard to..judging from the photos I've seen online, whether there real or not I don't care much for the 2017 exterior or interior. But like I said the photos may be fake

Black 4.6 Beast

Reaction score
Holiday ford has the best prices on platinums I have seen anywhere I bought my 14 F350 platinum from them for $52900 over a year ago ask for Frank tell him Rick Garcia Reffered you

Notneb

Reaction score
From what I've seen and read, if you like the new F150 interior, that's pretty much what the Super Duties will be like. I was on the fence too, but I really like the current ext/int look, and would hate to wait for something I may or may not like, when the deals on current 15's are so good. If you gotta have the newest thing on the block, by all means wait and pay more, but if you want a good truck that you already know the bugs are worked out on, and a great deal, get a 2015. Just my 2 cents.

zack birge

Reaction score
From what I've seen and read, if you like the new F150 interior, that's pretty much what the Super Duties will be like. I was on the fence too, but I really like the current ext/int look, and would hate to wait for something I may or may not like, when the deals on current 15's are so good. If you gotta have the newest thing on the block, by all means wait and pay more, but if you want a good truck that you already know the bugs are worked out on, and a great deal, get a 2015. Just my 2 cents.

Right on! Thats the boat I'm sitting in right now. So I think I'm going to just go down to holiday this weekend or early in the week and pick up a 15

zack birge

Reaction score
So here's the truck I just bought. $54,697

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.2 KB · Views: 139

zack birge

Reaction score
2015 Platinum
Tuxedo black metallic
Pecan leather
4x4
Powerstroke obviously
3.55 axle
Platinum package
Block heater
Moonroof
Upfitters

Stickers for $66,805 paid $54,697 out the door.

Latest posts

Members online